Creatia replied

295 weeks ago

Security Movie Download In Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A security guard protects an eleven year-old girl who is being targeted by a gang for participating as a trial witness.
An ex-special services veteran (Antonio Banderas), down on his luck and desperate for work, takes a job as a security guard at a run-down mall in a rough area of town. On his first night on the job, he opens the doors up to a distraught and desperate young girl who has escaped and fled from a hijacking of the US Marshal motorcade that was transporting her to testify as a trial witness. Hot on her heels is psychopathic hijacker (Ben Kingsley), alongside his resourceful henchmen, who will stop at nothing to extract and eliminate their witness.
Long days back when we remember Antonio Banderas for his revengeful role in Desperado and its sequel Once Upon A Time in Mexico, as sword fighter in The Zorro series and a few more.<br/><br/>The story setting of Security seems to be too simple enough to impress the audiences (including his fans) but what keeps this movie at bay is Banderas&#39; serious role as a former marine desperate for a new security job at a mall.<br/><br/>Everyone grows old and aged, but not everyone has the skill to entertain the targeted audiences of action genre even after growing old. And when Banderas is given the opportunity to show his action stunt skills, he does it with panache and looks refreshingly suitable for adrenaline pumping. His action stunts are still fresh and stylish for action loving fans, and if he is offered serious action oriented role in high budget movies he will certainly perform it.<br/><br/>I don&#39;t find any reason to share a single part of Security&#39;s story because it is for you to watch it and here I find Security as worth watching for spending a bored time.<br/><br/>I strongly recommend you to watch Security for Banderas&#39; role as a dedicated newbie security guard focused on saving the sweet girl from goons.
Fellows, I must admit that I liked the movie, it is not different from the others, but I still think it&#39;s worth seeing for being a simple movie (simple script, simple and extremely good action sequences, it&#39;s all simple), Worth seeing, will not disappoint anyone because of its simple constitution in every detail. Look, I already have the idea for this movie: Security 2: New Threat.

a5c7b9f00b
Episode 1.190 in hindi free downloadThe Legend of Ixquik full movie download mp4Despojos in hindi downloadCoulda Been Norse malayalam movie downloadOld Gun, New West full movie in hindi downloadThe Grim Adventures of the KND tamil dubbed movie torrentBlackout online freeAnother 48 Hrs. hd mp4 downloadThe Newton Boys sub downloaddownload Justice League: Gods and Monsters
Please log in to post a reply.